When self-tanning, you need to make sure the colour of your face matches that of your body. Now, while you can do this with your foundation or bronzer, this sometimes results in an uneven hairline where you can see a border of makeup.
For a truly seamless and flawless finish, it’s always best to use a self tanner for the face and achieve a light golden glow. That way, you will also need to use less makeup, which is better and healthier for the skin.
We have selected our edit of the best self tanners for the face that will leave you looking like a bronzed goddess. Discover them below.
Which are the best self tanners for the face?
Although some self tanning formulas are made for both face and body, if it doesn’t state face on the packaging, it shouldn’t be applied onto it.
The skin on your face is different to that on your body, and using the wrong formula can lead to breakouts and dehydration. Therefore we have selected 11 of our favourite self tanners for the face that will leave you gorgeous and glowing.
11 of the best self tanners for the face 2019
- ESPA Gradual Tan Face Concentrate
- Manuka Doctor Apibronze Facial Bronzing Gel
- UTAN & Tone Nourishing Night Creme
- Face by Skinny Tan Moisturising Oil Drops
- Bondi Sands Everyday Gradual Tanning Milk for Face
- ELEMIS Total Glow Bronzing Moisturiser
- James Read Coconut Melting Tanning Balm
- St. Tropez Self-Tan Purity Face Mist
- OSKIA Tan Drops
- St. Tropez Express Sheet Mask
- Vita Liberata Beauty Blur in Sunless Glow