We caught up with our gorgeous ambassador Rachel Leary to discover some of her favourite beauty products and tips (as well as some other insider secrets!). As a serious Youtuber and famous Vlogger, Rachel has attracted over 360,000 subscribers to her channel to learn about beauty, makeup and lifestyle.
We love her passion for all things beauty related and absolutely loved catching up with her to talk about her favourite products of the moment and why! For more information about Rachel, make sure to check out her Beauty Ambassador page, where you can also find out more about our other lovely ambassadors!
An Interview With Ambassador Rachel Leary
Discover the favourite products loved by Rachel Leary, as well as some top tips for anyone starting out as a new blogger in the industry...
- Q How Did You Start Your Youtube Channel?
- A I started my YouTube channel in Halloween 2014, so about 1 year & a bit ago. I'd always been interested in photography and editing as well as having a huge passion (and addiction) to make up; so I just put two and two together! Halloween seemed like a good time to start since I love experimenting with make up too!
- Q Describe A Day In Your Shoes
- A Normally I wake up around 9:30am, and lay on my phone and scroll through everything that happened while I was asleep! Sometimes I have meetings or events during the day, but if it's a filming day/a day at home I usually try and go to the gym in the morning. Then for the rest of the day I'll get myself ready and film, or just chill out & see my friends! I tend to be most active in the night time! I love going out with my friends for dinner or just hanging out.
- Q Top 3 Desert Island Beauty Products
- Q What Is Your Fvaourite New Brand And Why?
- A I recently discovered RMK eyeshadows! They're amazing & available on LookFantastic! Bonus
- Q Your Favourite Beauty Tip
- A If you smudge your mascara/get in on your face, wait for it to dry! Then it comes off super easy with an ear bud!
- Q Your Top Tip For Someone Starting Out As A New Blogger
- A Always stay true & be yourself. People can see right through you, so be 100% yourself from the beginning!