When it comes to protecting your skin against sun damage and premature cellular ageing, we always recommend using a high SPF sunscreen to ensure your delicate complexion has the best protection possible. But, for extra protection and everyday use, we have rounded up our favourite moisturisers with SPF that are perfect to use if you're running around town or heading to work and don't need to wear a traditional sunblock.
When to use SPF moisturisers
An SPF should be worn every day to protect the skin from damaging UV rays that can be harmful even on cloudy days. SPF moisturisers keep the skin supported and shielded from damage and keep the complexion looking even and youthful, however studies have shown that many users don't adequately cover vulnerable parts of the face such as the eyelids. Therefore make sure to ensure that the whole face is covered with your SPF, especially during the hotter months.
Which are the best moisturisers with SPF?
- Clinique Smart SPF 15 Custom Repair Moisturiser - Combination to Oily Skin
- Bobbi Brown Extra Repair Moisturising Balm with SPF 25
- La Roche-Posay Rosaliac UV Rich
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream SPF30
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Intensive Daily Moisturiser For Face Spf 15
- Elizabeth Arden Prevage Anti-Ageing Moisture Cream
- Shiseido Urban Environment UV Protection Cream Plus SPF50
- CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 25
- Dr Brandt Liquid Sun Shield Daily Brightening Minderal Sun Cream SPF 50
- ARK Essential Skin Protector with SPF 30