The star of our Beauty in Wonderland Christmas Ad, Camilla Thurlow was transformed into Alice by MAC and a team of hair stylists.
We have listed the products that were used to create the look, which you can all find on lookfantastic.
Beauty in Wonderland: Alice
Created with MAC, Show Beauty and Cloud Nine, discover what we used to transform Camilla into our Alice…
For beautifully loose curls and slight volume, these were all the products used on Camilla’s hair.
- Show Beauty Lux Volume Mousse was used to prep the hair to add depth and definition.
- Show Beauty Working Texture Spray was used to be able to achieve the slight crown.
- The Cloud Nine Waving Wand helped create loose and tumbling curls.
- Show Beauty Finishing Spray was used to finish the look and keep it in place for shooting!
All the below products were used to transform Camilla into our beautiful Alice, straight out of Wonderland…
- MAC Face and Body Lotion
- MAC Fast Response Eye Cream
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid (Camilla’s shade was NC25!)
- MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NW43 was used as a liquid bronzer.
- MAC Strobe Cream in Peachlite
- MAC Eyeshadow in Girlie
- MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Painterly
- MAC Extra Dimension SkinFinish Highlighter in Double Gleam and Show Gold
- MAC Powder Blush in Lovecloud
- MAC Lip Pencil in Rosy Rim
- MAC Matte Lipstick in Angel
Makeup Top Tips
- Put a little of the MAC Extra Dimension SkinFinish Highlighter in Double Gleam into the corner of the eyes to make them brighter.
- Apply the MAC Extended Play Mascara to the lower lashes to create definition without any smudging.
- Apply the MAC Powder Blush to the apples of the cheeks for a pop of pink that still looks grown-up.