Whether it’s caused by colour-treatment, excessive heated styling or simply just the cold weather, all our hair can become damaged from time to time. With rough texture, noticable split ends and a frizzy finish, damaged hair looks far from the sleek, luminous locks we all dream of.
To help you reverse damage and treat your hair to a little TLC every time you wash, we have curated an edit of the best shampoos for damaged hair to nourish, smooth and repair lacklustre locks.
10 of the best shampoos for damaged hair
- Kérastase Resistance Bain Extentioniste
- Redken Extreme Shampoo
- Grow Gorgeous Rescue & Repair Shampoo
- Bumble & bumble Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Shampoo
- System Professional Repair Shampoo
- Living Proof Restore Shampoo
- Phyto Phytokeratine Extreme Shampoo
- Leonor Greyl Shampooing Reviviscence
- Shu Uemura Art of Hair Ultimate Reset Shampoo
- BIOSILK Silk Therapy Shampoo