Vichy and La Roche Posay were the skincare brands behind the scenes at the #IAmFantastic shoot.
With healthy skin in mind, both brands were created to treat a whole host of skin conditions, from sensitivity, to eczema, acne and ageing.
A big part of feeling confident, is how you feel in your own skin. If you do suffer from skin issues, which all of us do at some point in our lives, it can really decrease our confidence levels. When you wake up with a blemish, it can really affect how you feel about yourself for the day ahead.
A Q&A with Lisa Pierre, Vichy and La Roche Posay
- Q How did you get into the beauty industry?
- A I started my career in beauty over 24 years ago as a beauty consultant, over the years my passion for the beauty industry has not faltered, every day there is something new to learn – hence why I love being the assistant training manager for the UK.
- Q What does beauty mean to you?
- A Beauty is all about feeling good whether you’re wearing makeup or not if person is confident with themselves their inner beauty shines through.
- Q What is your favourite beauty product?
- A I love the Vichy 3 in 1 Micellar Cleansing Solution as it removes all of my makeup without irritating the balance of my skin. I believe that there is no excuse for not removing your makeup even after a long day this product is actually a product that I carry with me when travelling. I will let you into a secret; I keep a bottle next to my sofa at home with some cotton pads, so as soon as I get home and I can start to put my feet up and relax, I can remove my makeup – no hassle! Upon heading to bed I complete my bedtime routine with the La Roche- Posay Redermic R as we all know a retinol a day keeps the wrinkles at bay!
- Q Why are the brands great for this campaign?
- A Both Vichy and La Roche Posay are perfect for this campaign as we are able to offer solutions to a multiple of skin skin concerns – helping each and every customer to feel better in their own skin!
- Q What makes you look and feel fantastic?
- A I love treating my skin and making sure I am following a proper skincare routine. It makes me feel fantastic when my skin feels fantastic, which in turn gives me the confidence to go about my day.
- Q What advice would you give your younger self?
- A There’s only one piece of advice I would give, and that is suncare. When I look at my 18-25 year old self, I used to put my skin through a lot of problems by not giving it the care it deserved. You’ll pay the price for an unhealthy lifestyle and late nights, so make sure to remove your makeup, get some sleep and stay as healthy you can; and always wear an SPF every day. “Prevention is better than a cure”
Discover all our #IAmFantastic interviews with the brands, and more exclusive content on the blog.