When it comes to selecting some of the best face masks for glowing skin, don't just opt for products that have "radiance" or "glow" in their title. If your skin is looking a little lacklustre, it can be down to it needing exfoliation, moisture, or a deep cleanse amongst other things. Try and have a look at what your skin looks like close-up and choose your face mask accordingly.
- Dull, uneven texture - If your skin looks a little fatigued, firstly, get some sleep and reduce your stress levels! You can discover more about how stress can affect your skin on the blog, but make sure you incorporate a face mask that exfoliates and deep cleanses. A dull and uneven tone means you need to scrub away impurities and dead cells for a renewed complexion.
- Flaky skin - If your skin feels tight and has flaky pieces which show up under foundation, you need to opt for a face mask rich in hydrating ingredients. Eve Lom's Moisture Mask is one of our favourites, read on to find out why. Discover more about the best moisturisers for dry skin, so you can keep it hydrated in between your weekly face mask treatments.
- Blemishes and under-the-skin spots - If your skin is breaking out more than usual, and you're getting sore and under-the-skin spots, try an intensive treatment rich in acids that help to fight acne, infection and impurities at their source.
What are the best face masks for glowing & healthy skin?
As you can see above, some of the best face masks for glowing skin won't be made especially to give you radiance. But, by targeting problem areas on your own skin, you will notice radiance, glow and overall luminosity improve.
- Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask
- Oskia Renaissance Mask
- Eve Lom Moisture Mask
- First Aid Beauty 5-in-1 Bouncy Mask
- Pixi Glow Mud Mask
- REN Glyco Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask
- Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores
- ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Marine Mask
- Omorovicza Midnight Radiance Mask
- GLAMGLOW Supermud Mask
1.Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey MaskOne of the best-loved and beauty blogger favourite face masks is the Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask. Known for its antibacterial properites, manuka honey helps to fight blemishes at their source, and intensely moisturise dry and flaky areas, making it perfect if you're suffering from combination skin.
2.OSKIA Renaissance MaskOSKIA's Renaissance Mask is an incredible skin brightening treatment that contains a blend of fruit acids to gently decongest and purify dulling skin for a renewed complexion. We love to use this when skin looks quite tired, dull and uneven as it immediately smooths and revitalises.
3.Eve Lom Moisture MaskIf your skin feels tight and dehydrated, you need to ply it with moisture in order to get its glow back. Eve Lom's Moisture Mask contains a range of botanical extracts to reverse dehydration and prevent future moisture loss, so skin stays protected and well hydrated.
4.First Aid Beauty 5-in-1 Bouncy MaskAnything with bouncy written into its title can only mean plumped-up, glowing and gorgeous, which is exactly what this FAB face mask does. Made with rose-bud extract and Vitamin C, the mask soothes, hydrates, and adds incredible radiance to tired complexions. It's the ultimate pick-up for post-party skin.
5.Pixi Glow Mud MaskIf your skin has been experiencing bouts of bad breakouts recently, it will love Pixi's Glow Mud Mask. Helping to draw impurities out of the skin, the mask fights blemishes at their source and gets your skin glowing once again. You can even dab onto individual spots when you feel they need more of a targeted treatment.
6.REN Glycol Lactic Radiance Renewal MaskThe REN Glyco Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask is perhaps one of the most well-known face masks for glowing skin. With a bright orange colour, it helps to resurface the top layer of your skin by dissolving dead skin cells and impurities with its blend of amazing fruit acids.
7.Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask to Clear PoresPromote a clear and purified complexion with the Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask to Clear Pores, an active Bamboo Charcoal face mask that acts like a magnet to draw out pore-clogging impurities.
8.ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Marine MaskThe ELEMIS Pro-Collagen collection is enriched with marine botanicals that help to hydrate, soothe, renew, fight the signs of ageing and keep the complexion glowing. The Marine Mask is enriched with padina pavonica from the sea, which helps to moisturise and smooth out wrinkles, while quartz illuminates and adds radiance.
9.Omorovicza Midnight Radiance MaskOmorovicza's Midnight Radiance Mask is just as luxurious as it sounds, and helps to renew and revitalise dulling complexions as you sleep. Made with black willow and salicylic acid, both of which help to slough away dead skin cells, it's perfect when you have been experiencing flaky skin and a bad bout of breakouts.
10.GLAMGLOW Supermud MaskGLAMGLOW's Supermud Mask is ideal for skin which can't seem to stop breaking out, whether that's from hormonal changes, lifestyle habits or lack of sleep. It contains glycolic, salicylic and lactic acids to dissolve dead skin cells and impurities for a beautifully smooth and calmed complexion.