If you haven’t heard of Tria, you will definitely want to. The brand are leading the way in at home laser hair removal, where their 4X device was named one of Instyle’s Best Beauty Buys in 2014. Since then, Tria has grown from strength to strength, and gained a whole host of loyal customers for its ability to remove hair effectively and permanently.
“A Must Have” – Instyle Magazine
Hailing from America, the Tria Laser Hair Removal Device 4x is the only system that has been approved by the FDA for safe use at-home. This means you can rest assured that although you are using a product that works effectively, it also works safely, and will help to protect your skin from damage. In fact, Tria themselves work extremely closely with various dermatologists and surgeons from across the world to deliver outstanding at home devices that work, without compromising on safety.
How Does The Tria Hair Removal System Work?
The Tria At Home Laser Hair Removal Device is the only system that uses Diode Lasers. These effectively target and disable the hair follicle at the root without damaging any surrounding skin.
- The Diode Laser Technology targets Melanin in the hair follicle to inhibit pigment production and disable further growth.
- Once the hair has been targeted with the laser, it starts to naturally fall out and leave behind visibly softer and smoother skin.
- Unlike waxing or shaving, which allow the hair to regrow, the laser effectively cuts off production and eliminates any regrowth.
Why Use The Tria Beauty Hair Removal Laser 4x?
If you want to have permanent hair removal, it can be difficult to choose whether to visit a certified dermatologist, or do it yourself in the comfort of your home. Tria offer the benefits of laser hair removal without the fuss of going to appointments, but it is their technology that sets it apart from even the most advanced clinical hair removal systems.
- Traditional hair removal lasers use IPL technology, which can have serious side effects such as skin redness, soreness and irritation. In fact, in a survey conducted by Tria, they found that 9 out of 10 dermatologists actually prefer to use laser technology over IPL. This means that once you have removed the hair, you will be left with minimal effects and your skin will feel comfortable.
- Clinical studies of the x4 laser have shown that there can be up to a 70% reduction in hair just 3 weeks after using the device. Considering that clinical hair removal requires a number of appointments to effectively and permanently remove the hair, using the at home option is much faster and easier.
- It can extremely costly to visit a clinical dermatologist for hair removal, especially once you consider the amount of appointments you need to make to full prevent hair regrowth. The Tria at home laser hair removal costs much less and will help to leave you with the same professional results.
Bikini And Underarm Laser Hair Removal
Tria also has a smaller and more targeted at home laser hair removal device, which has been designed for sensitive and smaller parts of the body such as the bikini line and underarms. With the same effective and permanent technology as the 4x Laser, the Hair Removal Laser Precision will help to give you a more precise finish where hair can appear lighter and finer.
Tria recommend using their SmoothStart Calming Gel, which helps to keep your skin nourished and protected throughout the treatment.