The skincare experts at Elizabeth Arden have answered all your burning beauty questions about autumnal skincare.
We have selected our edit of 10 of the most pressing questions to keep your skin healthy and glowing as the season changes.
10 questions with Elizabeth Arden
- Q What age you should start to think about using anti-ageing skincare? And what products would you recommend?
- Q What do you recommend for under eye circles?
- A Try using our Prevage Eye Serum - it’s amazing for under eye circles - it’s got a surgical steel tip which is always cold so makes it super refreshing on the skin.
- Q I already love your Ceramide Capsules and am very interested in trying the Retinol version - can I use both together and when should I use each one?
- Q How do I maintain the glow in my skin throughout the day when working in a dry office environment?
- A Start the day off with Vitamin C Ceramide Capsules Radiance Renewal Serum, apply just after Superstart and before your Moisturiser. They will help to restore the radiance and glow in your skin. Apply in 2 steps, first 3-4 drops onto face, and the rest on neck and decollate.
- Q I have eczema; what would be a good anti-wrinkle cream or serum for me?
- Q What makes retinol good for anti-ageing?
- A Retinol Ceramide Capsules supports the natural collagen and elastane production & makes your skin act younger than it is! It’s all about preventing so starting around your mid-20’s is the perfect time to start.
- Q I’ve seen you’ve brought out a retinol product! What makes it different from all the other retinol products out there? There’s so many, I don’t know which to choose.
- A Retinol is super sensitive to oxygen and light - our Retinol Ceramide Capsules are encapsulated which keeps the formula protected - it also included Ceramides and Avocado Oil, which acts as a buffer to the Retinol. They are gentle and the perfect dose! (Fab for travelling!).
- Q What is the best treatment for large pores?
- A Try using Prevage Detox Mask once or twice a week to take that pollution off the skin - it will also help decrease the size of your pores.
- Q I’m thinking of trying the Eight Hour range! What are the main benefits on the skin?
- A Talking about multi tasking, the newest innovation in the Eight Hour collection is Great 8, a truly multi-tasking moisturiser with 8-in-1 formula. Protects against UVA/UVB with SPF 35, against Pollution, infrared and Blue light. It also perfects the skin by hydrating, purifying, brighten and control oil in the skin.
- Q I get really dry lips from wearing matte lipstick - is there anything I can do to help prevent this?
Writer and expert
Our team of beauty experts cover everything from makeup to skincare, picking out the most effective products from the best brands and latest trends. Stay up to date on everything beauty with the LOOKFANTASTIC blog, and find all your essentials in one place.