To celebrate Valentine’s Day and the month of love, we are bringing you your exclusive “aphrozodiac” horoscope to help you understand what the stars have in store for you.
Whether it’s time to focus on a new love interest or indulge in a little self-care, this month is all about celebrating love, romance and friendship.
Aquarius, this is your month. It’s all about taking care of you and taking a little time out for some self-love (and birthday celebrations of course).
If you’re on the lookout for love, don’t look too hard. Romance buds in the strangest of places and will find you when you least expect it.
- Celebrity birthmate: Portia De Rossi.
- Beauty match: Like her wife, Portia plays an active role in environmental and animal conservation. Choose a pop of pink this Valentine’s Day with the charity-focussed Cheek Shades from Chantecaille.
Pisces, you’ve always been a people pleaser, and while that’s great at times, it can also be a little draining on your own emotional energy.
It’s time to focus on your wants and needs and start listening to your own mind and body. Feeling stressed? Take up yoga. Feeling adventurous? Book that holiday you’ve always dreamed about. Whatever you’ve been holding back for others, let go and give yourself some much needed TLC.
- Celebrity birthmate: Kristin Davis
- Beauty match: Make like your favourite SATC gal and get some volume in those locks. Our favourite product (and a little quicker than Kristin’s hair rollers) is the ghd Curve Soft Curl Tong.
Aries, it’s time to gather your best girls, ditch the boys and host your very own Galentine’s Day extravaganza.
It’s been a bit of a hectic time for you recently and you have been a little forgetful, so focus on your friendly personal connections, ditch those that are holding you back and have a little fun. It’ll realign your mood, balance and chakras for complete harmony.
- Celebrity birthmate: Kate Hudson
- Beauty match: Organise a walk out somwhere and share the Invisibobble Best Friends Forever Pack Duo with you and your best gal.
Tauri, it’s time to focus on your career this month and who better to take inspiration from than the gorgeous and oh so talented Penelope Cruz?
Get your priorities in order at work and in your career and you’ll find everything aligns for you. If you’ve been putting off that presentation, don’t. It’s time to inhale some confidence and show them what you’ve got.
- Celebrity birthmate: Penelope Cruz
- Beauty match: Eyeko’s Skinny Liquid Eyeliner. Go dramatic with your eye makeup this month. Perfect for accentuating eyes, it lets people know you mean business.
Gemini, you may be feeling a little down at the moment and you may be experiencing rifts in your personal life and friendships.
Don’t fret, Valentine’s Day is coming up and is the perfect time to repair some of those tense relationships. But first, make sure you’re taking care of yourself and keeping yourself happy and energised; you’ll find that once that happens, the other aspects of your life with fall into place.
- Celebrity birthmate: Nicole Kidman
- Beauty match: MAC’s Powder Kiss Lipstick. Make like Nicole and add a gorgeous pop of colour to your lips with . Although it’s matte, it glides on beautifully and leaves lips looking flawless.
It’s time to open up to new experiences Cancer and experience a new adventure. Don’t wait till summer to embark upon a new quest, there’s never a better time than the present.
We know that it can be hard to break with tradition and go outside of your comfort zone, but whether it’s with your job, personal life or with relationships, the risk will pay off.
- Celebrity birthmate: Sandra Oh
- Beauty match: Go big and bold with your lashes a la Sandra Oh and choose benefit’s Roller Lash Mascara for gorgeously fluttery eyes.
Leos’ get your best voice ready and prepare to roar your way to the top. Work and finances need to take priority this month as you showcase your potential in your career.
You may be finding some personal relationships to be quite strained, but don’t worry. Once you organise your work life, everything else will fall into place.
- Celebrity birthmate: Halle Berry
- Beauty match: Achieve gorgeously glowing and healthy locks with Philip Kingsley’s Body Building Shampoo, which helps to add bounce and volume to limp locks for flawlessly beautiful hair.
What felt like the longest month of any year has left you feeling a little drained and lacking in energy. It’s time to have a rethink of your health choices – try and get a little more sleep and have a look at exercise classes you could join.
Once you get your emotional wellbeing back into balance, your physical output will follow suit. Of course, don’t forget to enjoy a little sweetness…everyone deserves a cupcake from time to time.
- Celebrity birthmate: Blake Lively
- Beauty match: Add a little sweetness to your beauty routine without compromising on its health with the Aveda Cherry Almond Shampoo and Conditioner.
Throw away all your old fears and anxieties and be prepared to overcome what you never thought possible. This month, it’s time to recharge your batteries and get ready to set the world on fire with your amazing talent.
Don’t worry about romance, it will find you once you start to let go and enjoy the very best of you that you have to give.
- Celebrity birthmate: Serena Williams
- Beauty match: Urban Decay’s Naked Heat Palette. Heat up your makeup routine with; perfect for creating a little extra spice during the month of romance.
Scorpio, it’s time to focus all your energies back on you and forget about finding romance. The best relationship any of us can have is with ourselves, so it’s time to find out what makes you happy and the rest will fall into place.
Focus on your best girlfriends, and limit your circle. Forget those who hold you back or make you feel anything less than the goddess you are.
- Celebrity birthmate: Kendall Jenner
- Beauty match: Forget anyone buying you roses this Valentine’s Day and treat yourself to the lookfantastic Rose Collection; filled with 7 luxurious rose-infused treats.
Take a little time out this month and enjoy the little things in life. Nature hikes, walks and a new exercise routine could help clear your mind and boost your energy.
Once you strengthen your health routine, you’ll find everything else (including that budding romance) will fall into place.
- Celebrity birthmate: Taylor Swift
- Beauty match: Lime Crime Venus XL II Eyeshadow Palette. If you can’t get out into nature like T-Swift, then do the next best thing and incorporate nature-inspired makeup into your routine such as the , with shades such as Ivy, Thorn, Sage and In Bloom.
Capricorns’ it’s time to realise just how special you are and start letting the world know. Friends, love interests and careers that don’t recognise that need to be put on the back burner while you start building your confidence.
What has previously felt out of reach will now start to present itself so take the opportunity with both hands and go for it.
- Celebrity birthmate: The Duchess of Cambridge
- Beauty match: Be like one of our favourite princesses and choose the OPI Nail Lacquer in shades Princesses Rule. Plus, it’s in-keeping with the nude shade rule so you’ll be right at home with the royals.