Post last updated: 21/02/2023
The key to achieving effortless and professional concealer application; a good concealer brush! Designed to blend, buff and build your coverage, the right concealer brush is every makeup artist's secret to a flawless and natural looking complexion.
What is a concealer brush?
A concealer brush is the ultimate multi-purpose makeup application tool that can also be used for brightening the under eyes, outlining the brows and contouring. Typically, a concealer brush will have a long handle with a flat, tapered head of densely packed bristles - this is to allow for precision application and coverage.
How to use a concealer brush
Use a concealer brush to stipple concealer on imperfections and under the eye. Then gently blend it out by patting the brush lightly in a circular motion.
Is it better to blend concealer with a brush or sponge?
It all depends on the type of finish you want to achieve. For a dewy look, opt for a small, damp makeup sponge but for optimum coverage - especially for under the eye, it's best to blend with a concealer brush.
Our picks of the best concealer brushes
- Real Techniques Brightening Concealer Brush
- delilah Concealer Blending Brush
- M.A.C 195 Concealer Brush
- Morphe V105 Dense Edged Concealer Brush
- Illamasqua Flat Concealer Brush
- Bobbi Brown Full Coverage Touch Up Brush
- Dolce&Gabbana New Face Brush - Concealer
- So Eco Concealer Brush
- M.A.C 270S Concealer Brush
- IT Cosmetics Heavenly Luxe Dual Airbrush Concealer Brush #2
Which are the best concealers brushes for each concealer type?
We have picked out the very best concealer brushes on LOOKFANTASTIC for each concealer type.