To celebrate the launch of our #IAmFantastic campaign, and the confidence tips and tricks we will be sharing with you over the coming months, we sat down with the brands behind the photo-shoot looks to understand what makes them look and feel fantastic every day.
We caught up with Jill, Vita Liberata Education Manager, as she was working with the lovely Jaydene to discuss all about how the brand embodies the heart of this campaign.
Our aim is to make women feel and look fantastic every single minute of every single day, so who better to talk to, than our resident experts?
See the results of the Vita Liberata Body Blur on the gorgeous Patricia Bright...
A Q&A with Jill McCullough, Vita Liberata
- Q How did you get into the beauty industry?
- A I used to work for a skincare brand as a counter manager, but I fell in love with Vita Liberata products, so I applied for a job at their Head Office, which then developed into my current role of training and education. I love sharing all the tips and tricks I have with others to help women develop their confidence to feel like they can take on the world. By helping them to avoid the common mistakes of tanning, Vita Liberata can help women to achieve perfected and flawless skin.
- Q What does beauty mean to you?
- A An internal positive mindset is absolutely essential to being a happy and contented person – once you have this, you’ll feel beautiful in your own skin. Your happiness reflects in your appearance, so when you are content with what you have, it’ll start to show from the inside out. A happy person glows from the inside out – our tan helps to reflect that inner glow!
- Q What is your favourite beauty product?
- Q Why is the brand great for this campaign?
- A The brand is made by women for women; championing the empowerment of girls all over the world. People want to look and feel how they want, so whether you want to rock the pale look with a little highlighter or look super tanned, Vita Liberata has a wardrobe of products to get you there. The team are all super supportive of each other, whereby our ethos is to lift and empower each other – it’s very inspiring to work at Vita Liberata.
- Q What makes you look and feel fantastic?
- A I personally love it when my skin is glowing, my hair is up and my makeup is ready. This, coupled with good nutrition and a positive mental attitude is important for the whole package of looking and feeling fantastic.
- Q What advice would you give your younger self?
- A I would tell my younger self not to be concerned about what other people think of you. I was incredibly shy when I was younger, but I wish I had learned to love who I am from an earlier age. In this industry, you get to meet a huge array of people who help to build you up, and who have made me into the woman I am today.
Discover all our #IAmFantastic interviews with the brands, and more exclusive content on the blog.