BaByliss 9000 Cordless Waver
A cordless waver featuring an innovative heating system to create long-lasting glossy waves.
Join LF Beauty Plus+ to earn 630 Plus +Points when you shop this product*
Payment will be taken every month. months.
4 instalments of £31.50 with clearpay
6 weekly payments from £21.00 with laybuy
6 instalments of £21.00 with splitit
3 instalments £42.00 with paypal in 3
• Features a cordless design
• Made with ultra-smooth ceramic to create smooth glossy waves
• Three temperature settings: 160°C, 170°C, 180°C
• Three-hour fast charge for 40-minute use at maximum temperature
• Features an intelligent charge level indicator
• Multi-voltage for worldwide use
• Sleep mode and auto-safety shut-off
• Comes with a travel storage case with heat-protective lining, mat and glove
Simplifying your hairstyling routine, the BaByliss 9000 Cordless Waver features a triple barrel design with up to 40 minutes of cordless use to create the look of flowing, enviable waves.
Powered by the brand’s revolutionary Micro Heating Matrix and lithium-ion for sustained power performance, the heating plates curve to each barrel with independently controlled temperatures for the perfect curl. Formed with ultra-smooth ceramic, the hair curlers create smooth, long-lasting waves.
Coming with a travel storage case, alongside a heat protection mat and glove, the hairstyling tool is suitable for use on the go.
This BaByliss 9000 cordless waver is very easy to use we suggest when using for the first time you test the heat settings to ensure you’ve got the correct temperature for your hair type. Start on the lowest setting and increase the temperature as necessary.
• Ensure your hair is dry and combed through.
• Divide hair into sections.
• Please note: Before styling make sure the universal heat glove is worn on the hand which is guiding the hair between the barrels.
• Take a section of hair and clamp the hair between the barrels by pressing the appliance together.
• Hold in place for 5-8 seconds. Take care to avoid the hot surfaces of the appliance coming into contact with the skin, in particular the eyes, ears, face and neck.
• Release the appliance from the hair and gently slide down to the next section. Reposition the appliance to overlap the last wave created, to ensure a continuous wave effect in the hair.
• Continue this action down the entire hair section, towards the ends of the hair.
• Allow hair to cool before combing through.
• To switch off your styler please press and hold the on/off button for 2 seconds. The gentle notification sound indicates the styler has switched off.
• Allow to cool before storing away.