This product is coming soon! Add to your wishlist to receive an in stock email notification
Other customers purchased instead
Brushworks Brazilian Rose Quartz Stone Roller
Join LF Beauty Plus+ to earn 87 Plus +Points when you shop this product*
Payment will be taken every month. months.
4 instalments of £4.37 with clearpay
6 weekly payments from £2.91 with laybuy
Treat your face to a therapeutic massage each morning with the Brazilian Rose Quartz Stone Roller from Brushworks.
The dual-ended tool has different sized rollers made from Brazilian quartz crystal, that glide over your contours to stimulate blood flow and encourage deeper absorption of your skincare products.
Designed to depuff, smooth and tighten the look of pores, the roller brings another level to your self-care ritual. Store it in the fridge for a cooling sensation to alleviate areas of puffiness and restore your natural lustre.
- Cleanse your face and apply your favourite serum or oil to the skin.
- Gently apply pressure and perform upward and outward strokes over the skin, at the end of each stroke lift the roller and start over
- Begin with the chin and jawline, starting at the centre and rolling outwards towards the ear lobes.
- Cheeks should be rolled from the nose straight across the cheek bones towards the top of the ear.
- Use the smaller end for the under-eye area, this can be rolled gently outwards towards the temple.
- For the eyebrow area, gently follow the contour of your brow bone, from the bridge of your nose towards the temples.
- The forehead should be rolled from the middle outwards.
- You can finish the forehead with a slow and soothing roll starting between your eyebrows and up to the hair line.
- Repeat the same motion 4-5 times in each area.
- Store in the fridge for an extra cooling effect.