Fresh and modern was the name of the game for Spring 2009 runways. Captivate the crowds with Mesmerize, a spellbinding royal va-va blue Nail Polish from Essie.
Spring is in the air! So get in first and make a statement with Mesmerize Nail Polish from Essie's Spring collection of "it" colours and get inspired for summer!
Directions of use:
- Always use nail varnish remover before doing your nails even if you don’t need to remove any old polish, as it prepares the nails by removing any grease so that your polish or treatment will last longer.
- Generously apply an Essie basecoat using 8-10 strokes.
- Apply 2 coats of this Essie Nail Polish to seal all edges.
- Finally apply an Essie top coat to seal colour and prolong durability.
- Remember it’s much better to apply lots of thin coats of colour rather that one thick one, as it will dry quicker and last longer.
- Try not to remove and reapply polish more than once or twice a week, as it will dry out your nails.
- Choosing a remover with built in moisturisers will help limit the damage.
- A hand massage will boost your circulation and encourage nail growth and is the perfect way to pamper yourself.