If you’re looking for a change from the usual gloss, so you’ll be a dab hand at creating the look of the season in no time at all.
Essies new Fall Collection is a stunning compilation of 6 must-have hues that create a style of their own, capturing the essence of the catwalks. As designers embrace the new season with a contrasting palette of delicate muted tones, plush rich shades and pops of shocking brights; the message is one of attitude and optimism, elegance and femininity.
- Essie Chinchilly Nail Polish – 15ml
With the runways saturated in every classic neutral shade this season, try Essie Chinchilly Nail Polish, a chic and versatile sleek granite grey that will help you stand out in the crowd.
- Always use nail varnish remover before doing your nails even if you don’t need to remove any old polish, as it prepares the nails by removing any grease so that your polish or treatment will last longer
- Generously apply an Essie basecoat using 8-10 strokes
- Apply 2 coats of this Essie Tea & Crumpets Nail Polish to seal all edges
- Finally apply an Essie top coat to seal colour and prolong durability
- Remember it’s much better to apply lots of thin coats of colour rather than one thick one, as it will dry quicker and last longer
- Try not to remove and reapply polish more than once or twice a week, as it will dry out your nails. Choosing a remover with built in moisturisers will help limit the damage
- A hand massage will boost your circulation and encourage nail growth and is the perfect way to pamper yourself