We absolutely love the range of FOREO products and the FOREO Luna has become part of our essential daily cleansing routine. But how does this sonic cleansing system work, and why is it so good for your skin? We have the low-down on T-Sonic Technology for you so you can see what the buzz is all about.
What is T-Sonic Technology?
The FOREO Luna is a facial cleansing brush which uses T-Sonic technology to deliver powerful cleansing results. But what is it? Well, the 'T' stands for Transdermal and the T-Sonic pulsations are designed to work deep into the layers of the skin, to cleans your skin gently and deeply. The FOREO Luna channels up to 8,000 pulsations per minute, which are channelled through silicone touch-points.
What does it do?
T-Sonic Technology helps deeply cleanse the skin without being abrasive.
- Unclogs pores of oil, and removes 99.5% of dirt and 98.5% of makeup residue from the skin
- Dislodges accumulations of dead skin cells
- Cleanses much more effectively than washing by hand
- Refines the skin’s texture
- Leaves the skin with a unified, radiant glow