We are so excited to reveal that we have partnered with Bobbi Brown to bring you their exclusive Define & Glow set; a contour and highlight kit that takes the hassle and "orange potential" right out of makeup artistry.
Included in the set is the Bobbi Brown Glow Stick, Bobbi Brown Foundation Stick, and Full Coverage Face Brush to help you contour and highlight in the easiest and most natural way possible.
How do I highlight and contour?
- Take the Full Coverage Face Brush and dip into the Foundation Stick (which should be slightly deeper than your skin tone), as this will act as your natural contour. Take the brush and buff it into the skin beneath the cheekbones. Using this cream-based product will ensure you don't get a harsh line when you finish as it melts into the skin thanks to its easy blendability.
- Secondly, take that same brush and dip it into the Glow Stick and blend above the cheekbone for a naturally radiant highlight.
- You now have the Bobbi Define & Glow look!
How do the Bobbi Brown Pro's Define & Glow?
When it comes to achieving a flawless complexion, who better to talk to than the experts at Bobbi Brown? We sat down with Aimee Morrison, Zara Findlay and Adeloa Gboyega to find out more about how makeup can help enhance your already naturally beautiful skin.
BB PRO Aimee Morrison
- Favourite Bobbi Brown product: Instant Full Coverage Concealer
- Why do you love the foundation stick? "It gives a creamy skin-like finish, which is great for re-applying as it never looks cakey. It also leaves such a beautiful finish on the skin, which is luminous and long-lasting."
- What are cream makeup products good for? "They're better for layering and building coverage before setting with powder, as they easily blend and melt into the skin. I always apply with the Full Coverage Face Brush."
BB PRO Zara Findlay
- Favourite Bobbi Brown product:SPF 15 Lip Balm.
- How do you like to Define & Glow? "For a natural look, take the Full Coverage Face Brush and take a small amount of the cream contour and highlight sticks. It's easier to build-up definition and create a custom finish, for a softer and more natural sculpt."
- What's your favourite beauty tip? "Because I love a glow to my skin, I like to mix my foundation stick with the Extra Illuminating Balm in Golden Glow. I would apply the IB to the back of my hand and swatch the foundation stick into it. It helps achieve a lighter and more dewy base."
BB PRO Adeola Gboyega
- Favourite Bobbi Brown product:Skin Foundation Stick
- What's your favourite beauty trend? "Blinding highlight - I want to be seen out of space! Apply the cream Glow Stick onto the skin using the Full Coverage Face Brush, then apply the Bronze Glow Powder on top. Combining the two products together gives a metallic, high shine highlight."
- How else can you use the Glow Stick? "Glow Stick would look beautiful on the eyes, gorgeous on the collarbones, down your shins on your legs when you're on holiday. Such a gorgeous glow!"
The dream team in action...
We are so excited to reveal that the Bobbi Brown Define & Glow collection is exclusively available at lookfantastic, so you can get your glow on, just like our favourite pros' below...
Enjoy this? Try our best Bobbi Brown makeup guide.