We are always on the lookout for sensational and breakthrough beauty products that can make our complexions look amazing and promote clear skin. Luckily, we believe we have found a set of products that are not only super easy to use, but are serious beauty game-changers.
Hailing from cult brand Skin Authority; a set of new Beauty Infusions has landed in British waters, from the gorgeously sunny coast of California. With a focus on skin health, glowing complexions and flawless skin tone, we love everything about this range, and we think you will too.
The Beauty Infusion collection is a set of 4 products designed to combat skin concerns you are experiencing. Made with natural and botanical actives, each one can be mixed into your moisturiser or foundation, to even out skin tone and prime your skin so that your complexion looks flawless all day. Plus, as each one contains no parabens, gluten or fragrance, they are the perfect way to kick off your clean routine.
Skin Authority Beauty Infusions
Clarifying - Probiotics
Don’t be scared of using oil-based products if you suffer from congested or breakout-prone skin, as a lot of the time, they can actually help to heal and cure the problem itself as they regulate oil production on the surface.
The Clarifying Beauty Infusion is blended with a mix of Probiotics to normalise the PH of the skin and reduce the appearance of breakouts, inflammation and large pores. Plus, when mixed into your foundation, works as a fabulous primer to prevent any slippage and reduce the amount of foundation you need on your skin.
Anti Ageing - Swerta Chirata
If you have more mature skin, you will be able to see the first signs of ageing, such as fine lines and wrinkles, as well as elements of dryness. Face bases such as tinted moisturisers and foundations can sit in these lines and appear rough and uneven on the skin, which is where this magical elixir comes in!
Formulated with a Himalayan herb known as Swertia Chirata, which helps to improve the skin’s texture for a more hydrated and plumped up finish, the oil blends in super easily to give your complexion a “yours but better” finish.
Brightening - Turmeric and Blueberry
If your skin looks a little sallow and you can see signs of dark under eye circles and pigmentation, chances are that it needs a shot of energy to brighten it up and get it glowing again.
The Brightening Beauty Infusion contains a blend of Turmeric and Blueberry, both of which are rich in an antioxidant called Curcumin, which helps to fade discolouration and leave you with an even skin tone.
Hydrating - Quinoa and Avocado
Anyone who suffers from dry skin understands how hard it can be to achieve a flawless complexion, but the Hydrating Beauty Infusion reverses all signs of dehydration.
Made with Quinoa and Avocado, which infuse moisture into the skin and quench its thirst, it immediately gives you relief from the symptoms associated with dryness, such as itching and redness, leaving you with a plumped up and more radiant finish.
A Skin Authority Beauty Routine
- Cleanse with the Daily Cleanser. Free from potential chemical nasties, this cleanser helps to balance out your skin's natural PH to leave it feeling comfortable and clean. It contains Glycolic Acid to help rid your skin of impurities and buff away dead skin cells so your complexion feels renewed.
- In the morning, sweep the Instant Perfection Peel Pads over your skin to help smooth its surface, making it perfect for makeup application. As they contain Glycolic Acid, make sure you always follow with an SPF to help keep your skin protected.
- At night, use the Resurfacing Accelerator, which contains a blend of AHA's to resurface the skin and perfect your complexion. It's ideal to use if you have dulling or a fatigued complexion in need of a little energy boost. As it contains acids, it's always best to follow with an SPF the following morning. Read more about how to use it below.
- Finish with the Daily Defense Moisturiser, which has an SPF 30 to keep your skin protected against sun damage. It's also infused with Vitamins B5 and E to nourish and hydrate the skin.
How to use Skin Authority Resurfacing Accelerator
- Apply a thin layer of the Resurfacing Accelerator onto cleansed skin. Avoid the delicate eye area, as the skin on this area is too thin for the acids.
- Wait to dry and then apply your Daily Defense Moisturiser.
- Only use at night, as the acids will make your skin more sensitive to the sun.