As London Fashion Week has come to an end, we are looking at healthy ideas for breakfast to kick-start your metabolism and get your energy back after the busy week!
Breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day as it boosts your energy levels and makes sure you are packed full of the right nutrients to get you through the day.
Top 3 Healthy Ideas For Breakfast To Get You Glowing
These recipes are super quick and easy to make, and are brilliant for your health and skin too. They all contain different fruits, vegetables and sources of protein to get your morning off to the best start possible.
Avocado and Poached Eggs on Toast
You will need: 1 avocado, 2 slices of wholemeal bread, hint of lemon juice, 2 eggs, salt and pepper to taste.
- Poach your eggs foe 4-6 minutes.
- While your eggs are cooking, mash the avocado with salt and pepper, a hint of lemon juice to prevent it from browning.
- Toast your bread.
- Spread the avocado mixture on the toast and then add your poached eggs on top.
You will need: 1 cup of oats, 1 cup of coconut milk, a handful berries, cinnamon to taste.
- Mix the oats and milk together.
- Leave in the fridge overnight to thicken.
- In the morning, add the berries and cinnamon to taste.
You will need: 2 large eggs, 1 banana, a handful of berries, honey
- Blend together.
- Using a ladle, spoon a portion of the mixture into a frying pan and cook until desired.
- Serve with your favourite berries and honey to taste.