Balance Me Facialist and Skincare Expert Mandy, is on hand to give us the ideal morning and evening cleansing routines.
Even though you may be in a rush, you must always cleanse your skin in the morning to wash away impurities that it has picked up through the night from your hair and pillow. You will notice a much healthier and clearer complexion if you do! Take the extra time you have in the evening to really treat your skin and give it a little extra love and care…
Quick Morning Skincare Routine
For people who like a quick wash in the morning, Pure Skin Wash is amazing.
- Balance Me’s Pure Skin Wash helps to gently decongest the skin and leave you with a brighter and more even complexion. You can massage it into the skin and wash off in the shower, making it the ideal cleanser when you need to get ready quickly in the morning!
- Next, apply your chosen moisturiser. The Balancing Face Moisturiser helps to brighten and hydrate the skin, all while reducing inflammation from blemishes, controlling breakouts and limiting shine!
- Finish with an SPF to protect your skin against UV damage. Even through the colder months, you should always apply an SPF as the sun can still cause damage to the skin.
Luxurious Evening Skincare Routine
If you wear a lot of makeup or live in a city, I would recommend two cleanses as this is what professionals would do.
- Firstly, cleanse with the Flash Cleanse Micellar Water. It’s a really easy product to use as you need to pump it onto a cotton pad and sweep across the skin to remove stubborn makeup and dirt.
- Your second cleanse will take a little longer as this is where you can massage the product upwards and outwards to reap its full skincare benefits. You absolutely need to massage the product deep into the skin as this is where it will remove the sebum and impurities. The Restore and Replenish Cream Cleanser works to support dry skin thanks to its high Hyaluronic Acid content, while Blackberry Leaf Extract works to keep skin protected against environmental damage.
- In the evening, you can choose either a serum or an oil depending on your skincare type and product preference. I like to use an oil because I give myself a mini face massage! You only need 1-2 drops of the oil to really extract all its benefits! If you use too much, your skin can become quite oily.
- If you really want to give your skin a treat, you can use an overnight repair mask. This is great if your skin is dehydrated or suffering from environmental damage.
- I would always recommend an eye cream with all skincare routines. The Tinted Wonder Eye Cream is brilliant for your morning routine, and the original Wonder Eye Cream is great at night when it can really work its magic!