Creating the perfect brow can be quite difficult but Benefit make it ever so easy. With a full range of products to sculpt, define and perfect your brows, you will be able to create the perfect brow look to compliment your makeup in a matter of minutes.
We teamed up with Benefit and Suzie from HelloOctober to give you the low down on all things brows. Each tutorial creates a different brow look whether you want a fluffy, natural day-ready brow or a bold, sculpted brow look for a night out.
The 60-second brow
Whether you only have a minute to spare or want to create an ultra-natural brow look, the 60 second brow is perfect for you.
- Take the benefit Gimme Brow and brush the product through your brows. The gel adds a subtle tint to your brows whilst creating natural fullness and definiton.
- Use the small brush to sculpt and shape your brows brushing them neatly in the direction of hair growth for smooth sleek brows or in upwards motions for a more natural, fluffy brow look.
Natural, defined brow
Perfect for day or night, a natural defined brow is our favourite go-to brow look and is so easy to create.
- Brush through your brows with the spoolie end of the benefit Precisely My Brow Pencil.
- Once tamed, use the pencil end of the benefit Precisely My Brow Pencil to apply fine, hair-like strokes into your brows. Create your perfect shape and add subtle fullness to your brows with the pencil and create anything from a natural brow to a full, defined look.
- Finally, set your brows with the benefit 24 Hour Brow Setter. Brush the product through your brows to make sure they stay in place all day.
Brows to match a bold lip
A bold lip calls for a strong brow look. Create an ultra-defined, strong brow look with ease with benefit brow products.
- Start by brushing through and slightly shaping your brows with the spoolie end of the benefit Precisely My Brow Pencil.
- Fill in your brows using the benefit Ka-Brow!, a waterproof, long-lasting brow pomade. Using feather-light strokes, shape and define your brows, filling in any gaps and creating your desired shape.
- Highlight your brow bone to accentuate and lift your sculpted brow with the benefit High Brow Glow Brow Highlighter.
- Add a bold pop of colour to your lips with the eye-catching benefit They're Real Revved-Up Red Lipstick.