Glowing skin is not only a sign of youth but also signals good health, and can enhance the complexion more than a fresh new tan. Unfortunately, in modern life there are a number of factors that can dull your glow, from the usual culprits, age and stress, to those less common causes including diet. Throw in the added stress of trying to be kind to the environment with your skincare routine and you’ve got a recipe for reduced brightness.Thankfully, REN Clean Skincare have the ultimate remedy for keeping your complexion bright and bouncy whilst keeping our planet clean and glowing too. From their famous Ready Steady Glow Tonic to their new Dark Spot Sleeping Cream, REN have the full sustainable beauty routine to brighten up your day, and your face.
About REN Clean Skincare
Since the turn of the new millennium REN Clean Skincare have been ahead of the trends, putting both our health and the environment at the heart of everything they do. Tackling all common skincare concerns from blemishes to dark spots and wrinkles, the brand understands that what we put on our skin should be free from harsh toxins that can be both damaging to us and our planet, giving users, even those with reactive skin, visible and long-term results and without compromising the skin’s protective barrier.
In 2018, REN Clean Skincare boldly pledged their ambition to become Zero Waste by 2021, committing to only ship and manufacture Recycled, Recyclable and Reusable packaging solutions, with their first product made from 100% recycled plastic, 20% of which being reclaimed from the world’s oceans: the Atlantic Kelp and Magnesium Body Wash. With the debuted of their Infinity Recycling Pack, the brand are true pioneers of innovative sustainable solutions and making luxury beauty renewable.
How to make your beauty routine more sustainable:
- Switch from disposable products such as makeup wipes to reusable cotton pads or a face cloth for taking off makeup.
- Look for re-fillable or re-useable products.
- Buy products that use recyclable packaging (and make sure to recycle them when they’re empty!)
- Make sure the ingredients are ethically sourced and sustainable.
- Use every last drop of your products to prevent waste.
- Turn off your water when you’re not using it.
- Support brands that support the environment like REN Clean Skincare!