Lancôme's new La Nuit Trésor perfume is inspired by the stars and constellations in the night sky. You may be slightly confused then, by its diamond-shaped bottle, but did you know that stars themselves can create diamonds?
Star dust can contain traces of diamond material, and once a star has burnt all of its energy resources, it can become a fully fledged diamond. This process inspired the scent and design of the La Nuit Trésor perfume, which feels like it fell right out of the sky when you hold it in your hands.
Created by French Perfumery experts, Christophe Raynaud and Amandine Clerc Marie, La Nuit Trésor embodies the darkness of a French night garden. With notes of Damask Rose, Lily of the Valley and Vanilla, the scent is an intoxicating fragrance that lingers on your skin throughout the night...
The La Nuit Trésor Accords
- Top Notes: Lychee, Raspberry and Blackcurrant accords lead the scent of the perfume; opening with a fruity twist which fade out to the middle notes...
- Middle Notes: Rose Damascena Essence, Peony and Lily of the Valley give an elegant twist to the fragrance, adding floral bursts into the fragrance.
- Base Notes:Absolute Vanilla Orchid, Praline and Patchouli add a mesmerising, dark and sensuous hint to the skin, settling into a dark and silky scent that lasts for hours.
How to apply Perfume correctly
- Fragrance works better on warm skin, so spritz up to 5 minutes when you step out of the shower.
- Spritz the perfume onto your pulse points (wrists, elbows, behind the ears), as it will help to disperse the scent for longer.
- Don't rub the perfume in, instead spritz and let the scent air-dry for maximum effect.
- Don't forget to spritz a little perfume throughout your hair. You don't want to use lots as the alcohol content can dry it out, but a little will make sure the scent lasts!