You should always start the New Year with a new scent, and to kick off 2017, we are going out all luxury with the Salvatore Ferragamo Eleganza scent.
The perfume has been chosen to sit in our Beauty Discoveries campaign thanks to the unique journey it takes us on, and how the fragrance makes us feel...
What makes the Salvatore Ferragamo Eleganza Special?
This gorgeous scent is made up of three notes that give it its divinely fresh feel.
- Top Notes: At the very top of the fragrance's pyramid sits Grapefruit and Pear. These fresh and zesty scents cut through the sweetness of the perfume, to create a modern and independent scent.
- Middle Notes: In the middle, as the fragrance starts to settle on your skin, you will begin to detect a hint of Osmanthus and Almond, which are brilliant to cut through and provide a woodier and more fresher floral addition to an otherwise very feminine scent.
- Base Notes: At the bottom of the fragrance pyramid as the scent has completely settled on your skin, you will detect heady notes of Patchouli and White Leather, which give a very modern take on what would be an otherwise classic perfume.
How to apply Perfume
It is unusual for fragrance to last all-day when you are constantly rushing around and moving in and out of warm and cold temperatures. However, there are a few little tips you can use to help it last as long as possible so you get the most out of your perfume.
- Spritz onto a comb and run through your hair: Fragrance molecules attach themselves to fibres, which is why it seems to last longer on clothes and your hair. The alcohol content in any perfume can dry out your hair, so if you want your hair to smell of your favourite fragrance, spritz it onto a comb and then run through to help prevent damage.
- Spritz onto pulse points: Your pulse points tend to be warmer than other parts of your skin as the blood-flow is strongest here. This lets the fragrance dissipate and last longer, so spritz behind the earlobes, onto wrists and inside your elbows.
- Spritz onto clothing: Spray onto your clothes for a long-lasting scent. Combined with the fragrance of your favourite fabric softener, the end result will be truly irresistible.