From a beauty perspective, London Fashion Week is our first insight into the upcoming trends, letting us know what makeup and hair looks will be making waves next season.
Bumble and bumble took us backstage at three very exciting LFW shows to get a glimpse of the action.
Discover the dazzling hair looks from the Sophia Webster, Markus Lupfer and Edeline Lee shows and find our how to recreate them using Bumble and bumble products.
Sophia Webster by Laurent Philippon for Bumble and bumble
For the Sophia Webster show, Laurent Philippon took inspiration from synchronised swimmers to create glitzy, glamorous hair that framed the face.
- Straighten your hair and gather it into a tight pony at the top of your head and use Bumble and bumble Spray de Mode Hairspray to secure.
- Wet down the pony with Bb.Curl Gel-Oil.
- Divide your pony and sculpt finger waves to the front of your head.
- Pin and spray with Strong Finish Hairspray.
- Whilst still wet with hairspray, sprinkle glitter onto the waves.
- Finish with one final spray of Stong Finish Hairspray to set the look in place.
Markus Lupfer by Tina Outen for Bumble and bumble
Tina Outen wanted to create hair 'for the girl who doesn't have time to sit around and drink tea' for the Markus Lupfer show.
- Spritz the Bb. Tonic Lotion through the hair to prep.
- Whilst the hair is damp, use a tail comb to create a perfect centre parting that goes all the way down to the nape of the neck.
- Blow dry the hair straight.
- Take a palm sized amount of the Bb. Curl Conditioning Mousse and apply through the hair.
- Follow with the Bb. Thickening Full Form Mousse on the crown, avoiding the parting. The hold quality of the Thickening Mousse will cause it to set, creating a tight shell of hair around the head. Allow to set.
- For a final touch of glamour, glue a strip of diamonds down the parting of the hair, ensuring that you start a couple of millimetres back from where the parting starts.
- Set the look with Spray De Mode Hairspray.
Edeline Lee by Cinta Miller for Bumble and bumble
- With the hair in a centre parting, spray Bb. Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Dry Oil Finishing Spray directly on to the roots.
- Use a flat irons to ensure the hair is super sleek down to the nape of the neck.
- Warm a pea size amount of Bb. Sumo Wax in the palm of your hands and glide the product over the hair from the roots down to the ears.
- Keeping the hair tight to the head, take the front sections of the hair and tie at the back of the neck out of sight.
- Use super deep wavers to create the dual texture from mid lengths to ends and finish with the Bb. Spray de Mode Hairspray.