We sat down with Bobbi Brown and their PRO Makeup Artist Adeola Gboyega to discover all the answers to the beauty questions you have ever wanted answered...
Discover some of the questions asked by you, our customers, and the responses from Bobbi Brown's PRO Makeup Artist, Adeola Gboyega.
10 questions with BB PRO Makeup Artist Adeola Gboyega
- Q What's the best way to conceal undereye circles?
- A Those pesky under eye circles can be hard to tackle! Fortunately we have some great Bobbi brown correctors and concealers. For best results I use our Corrector first to neutralise the discolouration and then layer the Instant Full Cover Concealer on top for a hydrated but flawless under eye look! Or if you want just use the Instant Full Coverage Concealer on its own, you can.
- Q What’s your favourite Bobbi highlighter?
- A I love the Extra Illuminating Moisture Balm if your more on the drier side and want a lit from within glow in your skincare. Or if your prefer a powder or are more oily I love the Bobbi Brown highlighter powders which you can use on the high points of the face. They are the best and are the secret to my glow!
- Q How do get a foundation to last all day that still looks dewy and flawless?
- A Great question. I would suggest a primer to go under your makeup such as the Vitamin Enriched Face Base by Bobbi Brown! I love this stuff as it helps to keep makeup on and staying flawless but also gives me a radiant glow! Also use a powder on the t-zone to keep shine at bay.
- Q What’s the best product for a quick eye look?
- A Great question! I love our Long Wear Cream Shado Sticks by Bobbi Brown! They are like jumbo crayons which you drawn on the eye in one swipe for maximum colour pay off and then I just blend with my fingers! So quick and easy and long wearing too. You can also play with different colours and layer for a great day to night eye look!
- Q Is the Bobbi Brown Cushion Foundation suitable for dry skin?
- A I would definitely recommend to switch to a more hydrating formula of foundation. I would recommend our Intensive Skin Serum Foundation which is perfect for dry skin and has an inbuilt serum technology to continuously nourish & energise the skin!
- Q What’s the best natural looking eyebrow pencil?
- A If you want a natural looking brow I would suggest the Bobbi Brown Brow Pencil as it’s powder hard and gives the most natural look
- Q What's a natural way to contour?
- A I love to use the foundation stick as a way to define my face and add a subtle contour. lookfantastic stocks the Define & Glow set which includes all you need to define and glow for summer!
- Q Is the Bobbi Skin Longwear Foundation suitable for a dryer skin? Or is the Skin Stick best?
- A The Skin Long-Wear Weightless Foundation can be used on dryer skins too but since it is an oil free formula just be sure to hydrate and prep the skin with a good moisturiser (try the Bobbi Brown Hydrating Face Cream!) The Stick Foundation is great also as a handbag essential for touch ups, suitable for all skin types and is super long lasting!
- Q Is the Pot Rouge suitable for combination skin?
- A I love Pot Rouge as it’s so easy to use and gives a gorgeous glow! I’m also combination skin like you! You can still love it and just use it lightly on the cheeks but ensure that the rest of the face is powdered well so you don’t look too shiny! Sometimes I do double blush and layer a little powder blush on top just to take down the shine.
- Q I find that throughout the day my foundation wears off, do you have any tips for making it last a bit longer?
- A I always use a primer under my makeup and the Bobbi Brown Sheer Pressed Powder is great to have in my handbag to keep shine at bay!
Enjoy this? Try our best Bobbi Brown makeup guide.