Have you heard about our monthly Beauty Box Twitter chats? We like to think of them as the best kept secret in beauty. They are your chance to talk directly with some of the biggest brands in the business, pick up exclusive beauty hacks & recommendations and win some fantastic prizes!
To celebrate the launch of our new March #LFEXPLORER Beauty Box, we were joined by @CaudalieUK, @FirstAidBeauty, @CodageParis & @MyLottieLondon to chat all things beauty! In case you missed it, we've pulled together some of the top tips from the brands just for you. If you love them, don't forget to subscribe to the Lookfantastic Beauty Box and follow us on Twitter so that you don't miss out next time!
Beauty Box Chat Highlights:
- Q If you could describe your brand in three words what would they be and why?
- A Codage: Efficacy, nutrition and bespoke would be the 3 words. Efficacy, as we aim for excellence in skincare, selecting only the best active ingredients throughout the world. Nutrition, because serums are dietary supplements for the skin & what you need to nourish it deeply. Also bespoke because we tailor everything we do.
- Q Why would you use a micellar water?
- A Caudalie: Micellar water is mild, non-irritating but acts a magnet picking up stubborn sebum, dissolving away dirt & waterproof makeup. Our micellar water is 98% natural, so it is great for sensitive skin and includes ultra-moisturising organic grape water.
- Q Which step in our skincare routine should we never skip and why?
- A First Aid Beauty: Can we say all of them? Just kidding! Our vote would be SPF! We offer two amazing options for all your needs. Our 5 in 1 Face Cream SPF 30 for face (anti-aging) & Ultra Repair Pure Mineral Sunscreen SPF 40 for face & body!
- Q Which products would we find in your beauty team’s handbags and why?
- A Lottie London: Our tools on tour mini brush set for beauty emergencies, balm balls for hydrated lips and lip gloss for added sparkle!
Make sure you join in our next Twitter chat on Friday 11th March at 12pm with Benefit – they’ll be taking all of your brow questions! See you there!