When it comes to going bare and beautiful this April, it's all about stripping back your beauty routine and opting for simple tips and natural products.
Follow these easy rules to take your beauty routine from high-maintenance to natural radiance for a gorgeous and luminous complexion (taken from this month's Beauty Box Magazine.)
Dare to Bare this April
- Build your natural makeup collection - Invest in a great tinted moisturiser and lip tint for a natural yet flawless makeup look.
- Always cleanse your skin before bed - This is the most important rule as it will ensure you skin is free from dirt, oil and impurities!
- Reach for the lash serum - Encourage your own natural lash growth with a serum that will let you leave mascara behind.
- Eat your way to healthy skin - Fruits, vegetables and botanicals will give you your most gorgeous skin yet.
- Benefit from a beauty sleep - No words needed, your skin will thank you.
- Exfoliate for a renewed complexion - Even if you have sensitive skin!
- Address skin concerns before they get severe - If you are suffering from redness, itching, inflammation or more, always get it checked out.
- Use natural and organic products where possible - Make some product swaps, such as changing your silicone makeup primer to a more natural one.
- Try lip exfoliating treatments - Don’t cover your lips with lipsticks, instead use a treatment and pop a light balm on for a more natural look.
- Your skin is your best canvas - Never hide or cover it, it’s the greatest tool you will ever own!