For the most loved-up month of the year, we made our February edition of Beauty Talks all about products we've fallen head over heels for.
We have gathered together some of your beauty questions that we may have missed during the live and have answered them below.
- What is the best benefit product to fill in sparse areas of the brows?
- What is the best GLAMGLOW face mask for oily skin?
- We love all of the GLAMGLOW face masks with each mask having a unique property to suit particular skin concerns. For greasy and oily skin, use the GLAMGLOW Supermud Mask which uses an advanced clearing treatment to combat common breakouts and uneven tone. Visibly minimise the appearance of pores whilst eliminating oiliness and unwanted shine in one simple step.
- What product do you recommend to keep stray brows in place and stay strong?
- If you love a thick defined brow shape, then we recommend using the benefit 24 Hour Brow Setter - a clear brow gel that works to seal and set eyebrows in place for 24 hours. We love this product as it allows us to tame brows, especially those tiny stray hairs, and keep them in place.
- I’ve pale skin with red blotches, is the St. Tropez Self Tan suitable for me?
- We are all obsessed with the new St. Tropez Self Tan Whipped Marshmallow Bronzing Mousse that is exclusive to lookfantastic, that allows you to achieve an effortless golden glow. The quick drying and non-sticky formula means that this tan is perfect for all skin types and leaves skin beautifully bronzed and healthy-looking.
- How often should you use the Origins Overnight Mask?
- We suggest using the Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Hydrating Mask with Avocado & Swiss Glacier Water twice a week for optimum results. However, if you have very dry skin then the mask can be used more frequently as it is super hydrating and delivers the ultimate skin nourishing benefits. Apply the mask on to cleansed skin before bed, massage in and then wipe off the excess to wake up with hydrated and nourished skin.
- What is the best way to apply and use the new Mio Clay Away Purifying Body Cleanser?
- We love to use the new Mio Clay Away Body Cleanser that blends White Clay and Rosa Clay, Matcha Tea and Witch Hazel and leaves skin soothed and rebalanced. Apply the cleanser to wet skin all over your body and then thoroughly rinse off or use as a body mask. For a more intense treatment, apply to dry skin and then leave for a few minutes before washing away.