Dr. Lancer is famous for helping celebrities achieve naturally glowing skin, and now you can too with his at-home everyday treatments. Each one has been designed to work in synergy with The Lancer Method and help your skin achieve its healthiest state.
Dr. Lancer's celebrity client list include the likes of Lucy Hale, Victoria Beckham, Kim Kardashian and Ellen DeGeneres. For naturally glowing skin like these celebrities, Dr. Lancer always recommends following The Lancer Method for a minimum of 3 months so your skin has time to adjust, and then reveal what it needs the most. After that, if your skin still has imperfections or afflictions, Dr. Lancer will prescribe one of his advanced treatments.
One of these treatments is the Advanced C Radiance Cream...
What Is The Advanced C Radiance Cream?
The Advanced C Radiance Cream has been specially formulated to give you gorgeous skin and boost its overall health. Formulated with a powerhouse of ingredients including Vitamin C and Retinol, the cream works to brighten the skin tone and reduce the appearance of environmental damage caused by UV rays.
The cream helps to increase skin cell regeneration and by doing so, reduces imperfections, blotchiness, dryness and signs of damage.
- Vitamin C - We all know that Vitamin C is brilliant for skin health, but drinking glasses of orange juice will have an adverse effect and instead make you break out from the high sugar content! Instead, it's a great idea to use a potent blend of Vitamin C in your skincare products that absorb into the cells from the outside in. Vitamin C itself helps to reduce pigmentation, sun damage and age spots, giving you more supple and healthier skin.
- Retinol - Now, this is a seriously powerful ingredient when it comes to reducing the signs of ageing. This is because it helps to exfoliate the cells at a much deeper level than most skincare exfoliants, and will encourage cellular regeneration. In turn, this helps to give you softer, smoother and all round younger looking skin.
- Shea Butter - You might think that skin butters and oils are just for drier skin types due to their high moisture content, but don't be fooled. Shea Butter is excellent at soothing all skin types, and will give you incredibly soft and smooth skin. If you are suffering from blemishes or dullness, then chances are that your skin could be dehydrated and in need of moisture, so this wonder ingredient will help to calm everything down and leave you with naturally glowing skin.
How To Apply The Advanced C Radiance Cream
- Polish and Cleanse with The Lancer Method. If you would like more information on this, then have a read of our blog post.
- Apply the Advanced C Radiance Cream up to 2 times a day depending on your skin type. If it slightly more sensitive, we recommend using it once a day. Massage it into the face, neck and Décolleté area.
- Follow with the Nourish to help lock in the moisture and finish your skincare routine.