BaByliss Big Hair 50mm
Join LF Beauty Plus+ to earn 250 Plus +Points when you shop this product*
Payment will be taken every month. months.
4 instalments of £12.50 with clearpay
6 weekly payments from £8.33 with laybuy
6 instalments of £8.33 with splitit
3 instalments £16.66 with paypal in 3
Achieve a salon-professional blow dry from the comfort of your own home with the BaByliss Big Hair hot brush. This volumising hair tool is the best way to revive flat hair and create endlessly bouncy, natural-looking styles without having to leave the house.
Designed with a 50mm ceramic barrel, the styler boasts a dual-rotating brush head to effectively shape and volumise all types of hair, creating bigger and livelier locks. Soft bristles gently comb through strands and minimise the chances of breakages and tangles. Encouraging luxuriously soft and silky-smooth results, an incorporated conditioning system tames fly aways to promote a high-shine and frizz-free finish.
2 rotation speed settings and 2 heat settings work to prevent unnecessary damage to strands, and 1 cool setting helps set and keep locks in place. Accomplish flawless fullness and body every time with this innovative and effective hair styler.
• Large 50mm ceramic barrel
• Mixed bristle combination
• 2 heats plus cool setting
• 2 rotation speed settings
• Multi-directional brush
• Super ionic frizz-control
• Bristle protective shield
• 2.5m swivel cord
• 2 year guarantee
- Ensure the hair is roughly dried before styling to remove excess moisture. Once the hair is 80% dry, comb through to remove any tangles and divide the hair into sections ready for styling.
- Slide the switch to heat setting suitable for your hair type to turn the appliance on.
- Place the brush head underneath the hair section, close to the scalp and hold for a few seconds to boost volume at the roots.
- Use the brush to lift the hair at the roots as you dry.
- Move the appliance down through the hair and start to rotate the brush away from your head by pressing and holding the appropriate rotation button. As you do this, resist the rotation of the brush by pulling the brush downwards. This will create tension through the section of hair.
- Please Note: It may take several attempts to perfect this technique. If the brush spins too quickly, simply release the rotation button and remove from the hair.
- As you reach the ends of the hair section, continue rotating the brush to roll the ends under.
- Repeat for each section of hair.
- After use, switch off and unplug the appliance.
- Allow the appliance to cool before storing away.
- Place the protective shield over the brush head to protect the bristles.