So sugary sweet and fluffy… Your nails won’t get more edible than with this white Essie Marshmallow Nail Polish. Jennifer Lopez loves this bouncy and sheer colour, which is perfect for a French Manicure!
Because fashion always starts at the fingertips, Essie’s chip resistant formula and outstanding durability is not only easy to apply and fast drying, but will give your nails superb coverage and a professional finish.
Top nail technicians, models, editors and celebrities such as Madonna, Sharon Stone, Cindy Crawfordand Gillian Anderson, are all amongst Essie’s biggest fans and you too could shine with Essie’s fabulous range of colours and treatments.
Directions of Use:
- Always use nail varnish remover before doing your nails even if you don’t need to remove any old polish, as it prepares the nails by removing any grease so that your polish or treatment will last longer
- Generously apply an Essie basecoat using 8-10 strokes
- Apply 2 coats of this Essie Marshmallow Nail Polish to seal all edges
- Finally apply an Essie top coat to seal colour and prolong durability
- Remember it’s much better to apply lots of thin coats of colour rather that one thick one, as it will dry quicker and last longer
- Try not to remove and reapply polish more than once or twice a week, as it will dry out your nails. Choosing a remover with built in moisturisers will help limit the damage
- A hand massage will boost your circulation and encourage nail growth and is the perfect way to pamper yourself