men-u sourced their Blue Barbiere Shave Brush & Stands from Italy, where they supply the traditional barber, a great source for the finest shaving brushes. Available in 4 colour ways.
The bristles on a men-u Shave Brush have a perfect balance between the right degree of resistance and softness, with the ability to raise the beard and generate a fine, rich lather. The stand is also extremely important for the brush as the bristles should always dry down and not up to the handle. This is more hygienic and helps prevent the bristles falling out. It’s always advisable to dry your brush by hanging on the stand provided.
In addition to the Barbiere Shave Brush and Stand, you’ll also receive a 15ml tube of men-u Shave Crème. Offering up to 20 shaves it works in tandem with your new shaving brush to provide exfoliation women can only dream of!
Directions of use:
- Before using the brush for the first time wash with soap and water and then rinse in clean water.
- When you are ready to shave, immerse bristles in clean, warm water and shake off excess.
- Apply crème to wet brush or wet palm and start generating shave crème with brush.
- Distribute the crème about the moistened area to be shaved working up a creamy lather in a circular motion.
- Always rinse the brush in clean water after use and do not boil or soak.