Alpha-H Liquid Gold Exfoliating Treatment with Glycolic Acid 100ml
A do-it-all exfoliant enriched with glycolic acid, formulated to smooth and revitalise the look of skin.
Join LF Beauty Plus+ to earn 144 Plus +Points when you shop this product*
Payment will be taken every month. months.
4 instalments of £7.17 with clearpay
6 weekly payments from £4.78 with laybuy
Combining the benefits of a toner, exfoliator, serum and moisturiser in one, ground-breaking formula, the Alpha-H Liquid Gold reveals smooth, radiant-looking skin. The cult-favourite liquid exfoliant addresses different skin concerns, working to retexturise the complexion while minimising the appearance of fine lines.
Star ingredient glycolic acid supercharges the formula, helping to lift dead skin cells and build-up to reveal a visibly balanced complexion. Skin can expect an intensive moisture boost, thanks to glycerin, as licorice root extract helps to provide protection against environmental aggressors. Suitable for all skin types.
- ☽ PM
- When to Use: Every alternate evening.
- Recommended Amount: 5 drops.
- Application: Moisten a cotton pad with the solution and apply to face, neck and decolletage.
- Routine: Leave Liquid Gold to work unadulterated and avoid following with other serums or creams. In the event your skin is slightly sensitive, you may apply your preferred Alpha-H moisturiser or serum once your skin is touch dry.
- Please Note: It is normal for you to experience a tingling sensation for a few minutes after the application of Liquid Gold. This will soon dissipate.
- Glycolic Acid: A natural exfoliant found in cane sugar, unripe grapes, and sugar beets
- Glycerin: A humectant that seeks to maintain moisture levels
- Licorice Root: Ideal for sensitive skin and rich in antioxidants
Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Silk, Potassium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract.
Frequently Bought Together
Total Price: £72.10Add both to basket